miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

My Favorite Game When I Was A Child

vHello everybody.
I did not have a favorite game when I was a child, but I remember that I played a lot with my relatives on the south. We used to play those kind of group games, like the one when you have to count up to a certain number faced to a wall, and when you are finish you have to look after the other participants. It was called "la escondida".
In the south I used to play a lot of games with my cousins, it was very fun, but we have a lot of space and time to spend. My relatives lived on a train substation. It was place were the train company had (or have, I do not know if it is the same today) the electrical equipment of the trains, but it was not the only one of course; so they lived there. It was a very big place, with electrical machines everywhere and always making their particular sound that at night made the place a little scary. At nigh playing the la escondida was very special because there was a basement that make the buzzing sound of the electric equipment that creates a scary place to play, so very fun too.
The game that I mentioned above is only one of the many games that we played, but it was just an example. So, why I liked it is because there were very healthy and participative, we did not have computer games on that place so we choose to play this kind of game, which I think, are the best games for kids.

3 comentarios:

  1. Very good game. I played this game only when I have in the school.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think everybody when were a child played "La Escondida". For me is one of the best game. some time i was a lot of hours playing this game.
    I liked playing play this game when i was with friends to camping and i played int he nigth making animals sounds. A great game

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Outdoor games are still funny if one have the spirit enought XD

    ResponderEliminar