jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

LERNING ENGLISH

English is difficult to learn, at least it is for me. It is becouse, I think, the origins of both languages. Englis is more of combinations and spanish is more of acumulations. I mean, that english use less word than spanish and combine them to form new word, but spanish creates more words, so, that means that they differ primiraly in their rules and structure; and that makes english difficult to spanish speaker to learn.
Another different thing, but maybe this is a difficulty for english teachers, is that language is nothing, it becomes something, or take form only if this is related with something else. Language is like a key, it is usefull for opening new doors, as english heps, because of number of people that use it, to communicate to many people abroad. But language must be “use” for something, it is a tool, but by it self it is, as I said before, nothing.
I now some, only some english, and this has helped me a lot. And nowadays for the use of internet, the cable channels, etc. With get in touch with a lot of english. If I search for something in the internet, any subject, it is more probable that it is in english than in spanish, because is it more use. So, why it is important to learn english, I think that I aswered it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario